Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

No title for this one.....



Are you ready for this? Are you ready for me to say the word "naked" ? Well, ready or not....you don't know the first thing about being naked until you are standing bald in the shower....take it from me, seriously, I know whereof I speak as of this morning....sorry for the visual....but even hair, a little or a lot, makes a huge difference in the showering experience.
I can't even describe (which I think is saying a lot considering the source) what I felt like, standing there.... a cue ball? A hard boiled egg with no shell? THAT'S IT! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FELT! Well maybe a hard boiled egg with a smidge of a
Dick VanPatten bad combover.
I know I will have something deep to say about this experience, but right now it is late and I have to pack and the moral of this story will have to wait until tomorrow. This is where I would insert some pun about "eggs" like...let's a-poach this subject again...but my brain is scrambled!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree