Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, September 08, 2008

My cup runneth over...or that is to say it used to...no it still runs over and then down the front...you get the picture


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I always hate that.....not because of obvious reasons....the obvious reasons are good....it's the fact that it's everywhere....TV commercials, magazines, talk shows, TV specials, store merchandise, pink pink pink pink...and gosh darn it.....I just don't want to have to think about it...isn't it enough that I deal with it every time I put my bra on, take my cancer pills, brush my hair and a little more comes out on the brush.....so today I wish to laugh in breast cancer's face and I am going to start with this blog entry.....
Bra cup sizes: wonder no more........
A Almost there
B Barely there
C Can't complain
D Dang!!!
DD Double Dang
E Enormous!!!!!
F Fake
G Get a reduction for Pete's sake
H Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree