Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Singing Hallelujah !

The results came back from the latest scan and the spot they saw in the liver turned out to be nothing. Not only was it nothing but the "something's" are now nothing....that is to say the cancer in the bones is now offically dormant....like me.....and not only is it dormant but there is actual scar tissue which normally sounds like it wouldn't be such great news....like in the sentence, "My, but you have a lot of scar tissue." But in this case, it means that things are healing.....hence my calling my dad (again) to ask him how to spell hallelujah so I could use the word hallelujah in both the title and the body of this here blog!!!!!!!!! So HALLELUJAH I say...and thank God for the words dormant and scar tissue in the same sentence!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree