Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Dialogues

E: "oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh "(done in a sing-song voice)
"Oh I got you good, oh I got you good, oh I got you good, oh I got you good"
J: "Peanut butter toast!" (pause) That's gonna happen to us someday"
E: "oh what now, what now, what (clap clap clap)
J: "squish, squish, squish, squish"
(random clap)
Both: "what what what what, what what what what" (done to here comes the bride)
Both: "what what what what ...what what what what" (done to oh christmas tree)
J: "I'm gonna set the world record for staying down on this thing"
(random noise...sounds like gas.... no one laughs so can't be gas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree