Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Princess Lisette



Doesn't this look like a fabulous place to live?

I think I would like to live in a castle. There is no other reason for this post. Why a castle? Well because in a castle you have space...lots of space...you have a cook, an assistant, someone to do laundry, a nanny....hellooooooo...a driver, very beautiful friends.....don't get me wrong I have beautiful friends, every last one of them, inside and out (yikes, hang on, let me explain...) but when you live in a castle you are always more attractive than anyone else in the story AND it happens without even trying! (hopefully I came out of that one unscathed). You also have zillions of books, dust-free accomodations, there is always a fire in a fireplace somewhere (I LOVE THAT), huge beds that make you feel like you live with giants, you always have a very cool name ( mine would be Lisette) and...................everyone, yes everyone, says please and thank you!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree