Aspie adventures....female style

Doing my best to enjoy parenting a teenage daughter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, February 17, 2006

You gotta see the video!

Someone asked me the other day(granted it was pre-caffeine) if I had seen the clip on the girl with Asperger's on CNN. "Yesterday....yesterday...hmmmmmm" I thought as I quickly swallowed some coffee. "What day was yesterday? Where was I? Who are these people?"
"Oh...right! Let's see...I remember briefly seeing Oprah's face and then some tragic falls on the Olympic highlights...sooooooooo no....no CNN."
"No, I don't think so." I replied hoping the coffee would reach my brain soon. They proceeded to re-tell what they remembered but unless I have consumed the entire 80 mg. of caffeine it's in one ear and out the other. Then as "chance" would have it and I was looking up some tragic local news, I ran across the link to the CNN clip.
As I watched it I thought THAT IS MY DAUGHTER! It's not really my daughter but it could very well be a story about my daughter. It was amazing. If you know anyone with Asperger's or want to know more about it, I recommend you watch this clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Online College Degree